Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ohio State Baby!


Around September or October, a friend of mine from high school contacted me to make a quilt for her husband as a Christmas present. He is a very big Ohio State fan so obviously this is what needed to be done :-) I always enjoy being able to send my quilts out instead of just here in Wellsboro so it was nice to know that I was sending it down by Washington. As for the first time actually sending one out and getting money from it, the process went really well. And now I hear that he loved his Christmas present which makes me feel the best I ever could.

For this quilt I used gray, white and red. If I were to do it over again, I would put more gray into the quilt. Otherwise I was very happy with it. It's basically a red and white diagnol quilt with five 9-squares thrown in of red and gray. Each block was about 5". There was a red binding and red backing as well.

P.S. Sorry the pictures aren't that good in this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment